The Pentacle of the Moon depicts two traditionally powerful symbols of the Goddess together. A crescent moon interlaced with a pentacle. On the moon are three crystal birthstones, which represents the waxing-, full and waning moon phases.
BIRTHSTONES MEANING AND BENEFITS:
- January (Deep Red Garnet for power, importance, confidence, courage and winning)
- February (Purple Amethyst for stability, peace, balance, calmness)
- March (Aqua Blue for healing and medicinal power)
- April (Aurora Borealis for mental clarity, lucid dreaming and psychic abilities)
- May (Emerald Green for happiness, pure love and luck. This stone has healing abilities)
- June (Lavender Tanzanite for increasing fertility for men and women, clear communication and healing)
- July (Ruby Red for harmony, protection and happiness)
- August (Green Peridot for wealth, health, joy, and emotional well-being)
- September ( Sapphire Blue for creativity, inspiration and aligning body, mind and spirit)
- October (Pink Tourmaline for self confidence, dispelling fear and negative conditions)
- November (Gold Topaz prevents accidents and fires and helps you sleep without nightmares)
- December (Blue Topaz for enhancing metabolism, overcoming depression and other mental illnesses)
- Black Onyx for new beginnings, detachment, emotional self control and balance
HANDMADE FROM QUALITY MATERIALS:
This pendant is handcrafted from high quality, nickel and lead free pewter. This will ensure that you get the best possible quality, so you can wear them as much as you like for as long as you like, all day long, without worrying about allergies or durability.
Please allow 10-24 business days for the item to arrive.